“This project is all about bringing the ‘Best of British’ healthcare to India - ‘NHS in India.”Dr. Ajay Gupta MD and Group CEO IUIH
The Indo UK Institute of Health (IUIH) will provide an integrated approach to healthcare across India by partnering with the UK’s best organisations in research, education, manufacturing and healthcare delivery. The goal is to bring healthcare to India which is Available, Affordable and Accountable to all.
IUIH is one of the world’s largest and most exciting healthcare projects, adding 11,000 beds, 25,000 nurses and 5,000 doctors, providing affordable medical access to about 400 million Indians.
- No patient turned away
- Reduce costs across the value chain to make care more affordable
- Operate a tiered system of charges
- Cross-subsidise patients
- Transparency of charges
- Transparency of treatments
- Transparency of outcome
- Bring all major specialties and treatments
- Provide outreach programmes to rural and semi- urban areas
- Develop digital health initiatives by providing remote consultations, advice and monitoring
- Connect with local doctors and nursing homes
- Deliver medical education, training and research to increase the number of skilled medical professionals